Romantic and Relaxing Guest Rooms at Our Brewster, MA Bed and Breakfast
Brewster By The Sea Inn offers nine unique rooms and suites – two king suites, four king rooms, one queen suite, and two queen rooms. All of our rooms have private bathrooms – most with a tub/shower combination; three with stall showers. The rooms are located in our beautifully restored 175-year-old Main House and our separate Orchard House, built in 1988 in the spot where the original barn was located. Each room is individually decorated with a vision of casual elegance with a bright, calming and comfortable ambiance.
King Suites & Rooms
Rates are for two people. Add $99.00 per night for each additional person.
Queen Suites & Rooms
- 100% Cotton Percale Matouk Sheets on our triple sheeted beds.
- 100% Wool Sonoma Wool Company comforters and pillows, encased in 100% cotton fabric. (Synthetic fiber bedding are available upon request.)
- 100% Cotton and 100% Linen bath towels
- 100% Cotton Waffle Robes
- 100% Cotton Beach Towels for your use on day trips during your stay.
- 100% Natural Bar Shampoo, Conditioners and Soaps made in small batches in the USA Soap Cauldron
- 100% Natural Lotions and Foam Soaps made right here on the Cape Summerhouse Soaps
- 100% All Natural and Homemade Lavender Spritzer Spray
All of our rooms include:
- A comfortable seating/reading area for two.
- Private Bathrooms
- Flat Screen HD Televisions with Cable
- Hi-Speed WiFi Internet Access
- Individually controlled Air Conditioning Units
- Room-Darkening Shades and Curtains
- Irons and Ironing Boards
- Hair Dryers
Our Complimentary Comforts
- Hearty, home-made breakfast served each morning on our sun-filled patio, or fireside in the winter.
- 24-hour Coffee and Tea Service, with Glass-Bottled water (no plastics, here!)
- Homemade Baked Treats each afternoon.
- Wine & Cheese Pairings before the dinner hour (seasonally offered).
- Cognac, Port and Liqueurs for a nightcap in the evening.
- Saltwater swimming pool with pool-side towels.
A pandemic escape!
Amy and her staff are incredible. The attention to detail is hands down the best. Given all that is going on in this Covid-19 world, we felt safe and comfortable. Check-in was contactless. Our room was perfect. The breakfasts were wonderful and loved the cookies in the afternoon. The icing on the cake was Sweet Pea, Amy's dog, an absolute love! Amy, thank you, we'll be back!
— TripleAMom, July, 2020
This was our second time staying at this lovely inn. The rooms are tastefully decorated and the grounds are both spacious and tranquil. There is even a pool which is an excellent way to cool off after a day exploring the nearby trails or bike path. The breakfasts are creative and delicious and very filling. Amy, the owner and innkeeper is wonderful. She takes great care of the property and is so welcoming to her guests. She is very gracious in helping with advice on what to do in the area and making dinner reservations. We were among her first guests as Massachusetts began to "open up" during the Covid 19 crisis. She took great care to assure that everything was done to make her guests safe and comfortable. We look forward to returning.
— Pat I., June, 2020
A very enjoyable and relaxing stay
We had another wonderful experience here at Brewster By The Sea. Lovely walks on the Flats and enjoying the local food! In spite of COVID, Amy & staff helped us feel SAFE and at home!
— Ross & Patricia, Delmar, NY 6/26/20
Another Memorable Weekend
Thank you for everything, Amy! We had a wonderful getaway. Your Inn and all of your extra touches make this place so special. We look forward to returning soon.
— Patti & Joe, North Readin, MA 06/14/20