Romantic and Relaxing Guest Rooms at Our Brewster, MA Bed and Breakfast
Brewster By The Sea Inn offers nine unique rooms and suites – two king suites, four king rooms, one queen suite, and two queen rooms. All of our rooms have private bathrooms – most with a tub/shower combination; three with stall showers. The rooms are located in our beautifully restored 175-year-old Main House and our separate Orchard House, built in 1988 in the spot where the original barn was located. Each room is individually decorated with a vision of casual elegance with a bright, calming and comfortable ambiance.
King Suites & Rooms
Rates are for two people. Add $99.00 per night for each additional person.
Queen Suites & Rooms
- 100% Cotton Percale Matouk Sheets on our triple sheeted beds.
- 100% Wool Sonoma Wool Company comforters and pillows, encased in 100% cotton fabric. (Synthetic fiber bedding are available upon request.)
- 100% Cotton and 100% Linen bath towels
- 100% Cotton Waffle Robes
- 100% Cotton Beach Towels for your use on day trips during your stay.
- 100% Natural Bar Shampoo, Conditioners and Soaps made in small batches in the USA Soap Cauldron
- 100% Natural Lotions and Foam Soaps made right here on the Cape Summerhouse Soaps
- 100% All Natural and Homemade Lavender Spritzer Spray
All of our rooms include:
- A comfortable seating/reading area for two.
- Private Bathrooms
- Flat Screen HD Televisions with Cable
- Hi-Speed WiFi Internet Access
- Individually controlled Air Conditioning Units
- Room-Darkening Shades and Curtains
- Irons and Ironing Boards
- Hair Dryers
Our Complimentary Comforts
- Hearty, home-made breakfast served each morning on our sun-filled patio, or fireside in the winter.
- 24-hour Coffee and Tea Service, with Glass-Bottled water (no plastics, here!)
- Homemade Baked Treats each afternoon.
- Wine & Cheese Pairings before the dinner hour (seasonally offered).
- Cognac, Port and Liqueurs for a nightcap in the evening.
- Saltwater swimming pool with pool-side towels.
Stay at the Inn By the Sea, Brewster
This Valentine’s weekend 2020 I chose Brewster and the Cape to propose to my fiance! I could not have picked a better inn to stay at. In all ways the Inn by the Sea is warm, comforting, and fun for all ages. Amy helped plan my post proposal fun secretly with chocolate covered strawberries, flowers, champagne, and mimosas in the morning!! Thank you Amy and staff for an amazing, memorable trip!
— Chris C, Mar. 2020
Great Amy is a great innkeeper. Breakfast was great a healthy and decadent choice. We had both outstanding. Are going back again this weekend. Our room was great both a fireplace and nice sitting area.
— LewS , Feb. 2020
A very enjoyable and relaxing stay
This inn is always very satisfactory and the owner pays a lot of attention to detail. The breakfasts are so wonderful and the rooms are beautiful and relaxing. This is our second time here and we enjoyed it thoroughly.
— whitestar2, Feb. 2020