Minimum Night Stays
- We are open year-round, with the exception of December 21-28th.
- From May 20th through September 10th, a (3) three-night minimum is required for stays that include a Saturday night, and a (2) two-night minimum is required for all other bookings. If our online system does not allow you to book for an available one-night opening, please call, text or email us. Contact us here.
- Holiday weekends throughout the year have a 2-night minimum stay. (New Years Eve, MLK Birthday, Presidents Day, Valentine’s Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving.)
Deposits, Payments and Cancellations
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. Payment in full is required for one-night stays. Full payment for your entire stay is due 2 weeks prior to arrival, and will be charged to your credit card on file. If you would like to charge a different card, please give us a call at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
- At least 2 weeks notice: Full refund of deposit, less $35 processing fee per room,
- For less than 2 weeks notice: A refund will be made only if we are able to re-book your accommodation, less a $35 processing fee per room.
- We recommend purchasing trip insurance if you are concerned about protecting yourself from unexpected changes in your travel plans.
- Early departures are regarded as cancellations.
Arrival and Departure Times
- Check-in time is between 3:00 and 6:00 p.m. Please notify us if you need a late check-in, or if your arrival time changes, and we will make arrangements to accommodate you. If your room is ready earlier, we will accommodate an early check-in.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
We have free, on-site parking for our guests.
No Smoking – No Vaping
For the safety and comfort of all of our guests, we are a non-smoking and non-vaping Inn.
We are able to welcome children who are 14 years of age and older.
We love pets, but are not able to accommodate your pets at the Inn.
ADA Website Compliance
Our goal is to provide a wonderful experience in the desirable location of Brewster, MA. We have built our site with ADA compliance in mind and have utilized available tools such as achecker.ca and Google Chrome’s ADA compatibility diagnostic tools. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If you have difficulty navigating our website or booking a room at our inn, we ask you to contact us via telephone or email and our helpful staff will be happy to assist you. Please note that our property has no ADA Accessible rooms or features on the property or in the rooms.
Brewster, MA 02631
Owners: Amy Chesnut
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online on https://brewsterbythesea.com/ regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology. If you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our property’s website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Inn Website Accessibility Features
This website for Brewster By The Sea is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Our inn’s website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group.
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading our website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support